Expense ManagerDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0033493
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
For our local finance team in Dreilinden we are currently looking for a
Expense Manager (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for running all operational expense processes of several business units and functions
- Your main task will be to build a good understanding of all mobile.de expenses on a monthly level and to report them into central finance systems
- You will capture input from Budget owners across the company, which will give you plentiful insights into mobile.de's strategic initiatives
- You will own administrative tasks as setting up purchase orders, initiate contract processes and review invoices for correctness
- Compliance with our eBay policies and mobile.de guidance is at the heart of everything you do
- Your deep understanding of mobile.de's initiatives and projects will help leaders throughout the company to take the best possible investment decisions
- You will work with our vendors to make sure that we get the best possible T&Cs for our contracts and work together in a fair partnership
- Having a strong focus on the business, you will report into the Accounting lead to ensure close collaboration with your colleagues in the Finance department
- Bachelor- or Masters degree, ideally in business administration or economics
- 2-3 years professional experience in roles with a strong focus on process adherence and accuracy
- Basic Finance knowledge is a requirement, experience working in a Finance team a strong plus
- First experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Salesforce) is desirable
- Strong communication skills and proven track record in complex stakeholder environments
- Can-do and collaboration attitude
- Strong English and German skills in writing
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, and a good sense of humor
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Family friendly company
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: