Financial Analyst (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0033494 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
For our local finance team in Dreilinden we are currently looking for a
Financial Analyst (f/m/d)
Your responsibilites will include:
- You own planning, forecasting and reporting processes for different parts of the business
- You successfully partner with the business, our analytics and other finance teams to understand performance drivers, impacts and business forecasts
- You partner with business partners and corporate teams to gain, structure and deliver insightful reporting
- You provide expertise and hands-on support in operating month-end close, forecast and budgeting processes
- You monitor competitive risks and opportunities through tracking and analysis of competitive trends
- You support and prepare long-term strategic and financial planning, including process development, modelling and presentation
- Several years of work experience, with a bias towards Financial Planning & Analysis and Controlling
- Proven operational finance capability; forecasting, relevant control & compliance experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires to partner effectively with various business divisions and levels within mobile.de
- Ability to simplify and communicate a clear concise story for the business
- Excellent communication and social skills; ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
- You combine multinational, public company experience with experience in a smaller, more nimble organization with broad exposure
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point, SAP or similar consolidating/reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is required
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself