Interface Marketing Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0030800 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers. Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands, that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers. Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace offices in Berlin/Dreilinden. This role is situated within the Marketing and Communications Organization to directly partner with the cross-functional Consumer und Dealer Business Units in order to help driving their strategy and products through high quality marketing and communications delivery.
We are looking for a broadly interested and skilled marketer and project manager who will be able to represent the marketing and comms function in the business unit as well as manage the interface to the marketing and comms functions to deliver on the business units goals and targets.
Interface Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
*fixed-term contract 18 months (maternity cover)*
- You are the marketing and comms expert in the X-functional Steering team of the consumer and dealer business unit
- You are driving the communication strategy and execution approach in close collaboration with the marketing functions heads & comms experts in the team
- You are responsible for delivering on the business unit and marketing objectives through coordination with the marketing functions: e.g. align targets, budgets, OKR planning & monitoring
- You enable marketing execution with the x-functional team: drive alignment with product, tech, sales
- Assure success measurement and start initiatives where needed
- Several years of experience in (marketing) project management and working in a marketing function, preferably product marketing of an online business. In addition, an affinity and at least basic knowledge on brand positioning and overall brand strategy.
- Ability to communicate in German and English and to convince in x-functional teams and project teams in a matrix set up as well as active stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills and ability not only to generate insights and recommendations, but also to convince with “to the point” communication and the ability to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Team-Spirit, good sense of humor and strong personality
What we offer?
- A comprehensive field of responsibility
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Competitive salary package
- International career opportunities throughout the global eBay organisation.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball and basketball courts, bike rental, concierge service, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself