Intern Biz Analyst Inventory PlanningDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0029766
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $84 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are currently looking for an Intern (m/f/d) Business Analyst - Inventory Planning
- for 6 months -
We are looking for the most interesting person in the world. Which, of course, means someone who wants to make an impact while learning. Someone who brings with them enthusiasm, experience/interest in e-commerce, data/numbers and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Your tasks will include:
- Analyse business performance and identify performance drivers.
- Run data analysis to deliver market leading inventory selection.
- Work closely with different teams (Marketing, Category Management, Finance) and develop expert knowledge on inventory and explain, interpret your findings.
- Assess the potential of business initiatives by designing the tracking, measurement and defining KPIs.
- Contribute to the building and improving of our reporting solutions to facilitate analytical needs
- Self-starter, someone who is curious to learn and driven to make an impact.
- Passion for working with data and statistics.
- Technical and modelling skills in MS Excel, SQL.
- Experience in R, Tableau and other statistical, reporting tools would be an advantage.
- Have a bias to action, and ability to cut through complexity to deliver operational changes.
- Sense of humour!
- Attractive salary
- Latest Notebook
- Free Snacks & Drinks, subsidized Lunch in the cafeteria
- Great campus with Onsite Gym, Basketball & Volleyball Court, Table Soccer, Ping Pong etc.
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humour
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Nina Stankewitz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: