Intern New Business Development (m/f/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0030033 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of automotive commerce? mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc. family, is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin. We are the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany and are currently reinforcing our market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
As part of these efforts the Private Selling Business Unit currently builds new seller offerings and business propositions. At Private Selling we are a high performing team with a remarkable track record in setting up a new business unit, various backgrounds (entrepreneurial, consulting, corporate) and a great sense of humor. Are you interested in accompanying and learning about the journey to build a “business within a business”?
We are looking for a high achieving person to support our Go-To-Market Manager as
Intern/ Working Student New Business Development (m/f)
- from now on, full-time (intern) or 20 h/week (working stud.) -
- Support future business model development with preparation, participation and wrap-up of workshops
- Conduct market and competition analysis (Germany and worldwide)
- Support Design Thinking based user research
- Support prototype testing activities such as prototype & test scenario development for qualitative and quantitative user testing
- Build and design power point presentations and spreadsheets
- Very strong MS Office skills, Google Apps skills are a plus
- Strong English & German language skills
- Strong motivation to learn in changing environments
- Proficient analytical thinker and natural communicator
- Teamplayer – highly reliable and trustworthy
- A sense of humor
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean Startup, or Agile Development is a plus
- Experience in entrepreneurial environment or consulting is a plus
- First hand project management experience is a plus
- An attractive remuneration
- Insights into connecting user-centricity and business needs
- Opportunity to take over responsibility for individual project parts
- Opportunity to accompany the process of building a new business within an existing enterprise structure
- Latest Laptop (HP EliteBook)
- Insights into business and project leadership
- A great campus with free fitness center (24/7), free fruits and beverages, coffee-bar, excellent canteen, table soccer, outdoor sport area (beach volleyball, basketball), bike rental, and shuttle-service
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ebaycareers.com.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself