Ops Governance & Partner Engagement MgrDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0032928
The team for Operational Governance & Partner Engagement is a regional team driving operational standards across partners and eBay sites within the International Region (iRegion) closely working with the Global Partner Management (GPM), Global Service Delivery (GSD) and other Supporting Teams within and outside the region.
Our aim is to drive, establish consistency in regards to operational setup and processes, improve and monitor engagement with partners (changes, initiatives, performance etc.) as well as control/audit adherence and drive corrective actions and continuous improvement.
As iRegion Operational Governance & Partner Engagement Manager you are reporting into the Director for Operational Standards and Partner Engagement and you will be responsible to develop and implement operational standards (Standard Operating Procedures, Playbooks, frameworks etc.), define strategy/framework controls and checks and facilitate/perform audits to ensure adherence for our eBay and partner operational sites.
Your role directly supports the creation of increased operational consistency, sustainability of changes and the clarification of roles and responsibilities with GCX and our partners.
The ideal candidate should have a very strong Customer Service (CS) operational background and be able to approach problems in an analytical and systematical way.
Flexibility to travel (apx. 25% of her/his time) is a must
Other Parameters and required skills:
- Very strong Customer Service background (+ 5 years)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very strong knowledge on Customer Service Outsourcing
- Any experience in Support Functions to Customer Service (e.g. Workforce Mgmt, Learning, Quality etc.) is a plus
- Strong analytical approach
- Good and experienced in documenting and designing standards
- Certification in Call Center (e.g. COPC) or Problem Solving Standards (e.g. Six Sigma etc.) is a plus
- Support the development of a comprehensive governance and control strategy for GCX GSD operations, including operating standards, process control, decision framework, roles, and related checks and operating audits
- Coordination of process frameworks/SOPs for key GSD processes – including clarity of GSD and support function roles
- Own the documentation of governance and control standards
- Standardise KPIs and Dashboards – and agree SOP and service storyboards
- Partner with CS Tech on establishing correct access rights and frameworks for current and future technology & tools
- Standardise operating cadences with partners including daily performance exceptions, monthly reviews and tracking of strategic and customer facing initiatives
- Develop/manage/introduce playbook & process discipline on how internal operations engage with partners for respective LOBs
- Establish optimal ways of working and clear alignment on roles and responsibilities
- Standardise recognition, engagement and performance enhancements framework
- Ensure clear frameworks for change management in relation to the launch of new initiatives and new tools & technology
- Work in close partnership with GLO/CS Tech/WFO to ensure optimal support is provided to meet GCX objectives
- Partner closely with GPM leadership globally to ensure consistency and alignment between contractual obligations and operational delivery
- Having a very strong operational knowledge (operational processes & KPIs, WFO, quality, partners/Outsourcing etc.)
- Proven in delivering and exceeding targets (Action Oriented, Performance Management)
- Self-starter with a strong ownership
- Business minded with an excellent knowledge of the eBay organizations (Business Acumen/Understanding the Organization and different cultures)
- Experienced in Project Mgmt capabilities/skills (documentation, structure etc.)
- Ideally certified in regards to standards (COPC, ISO, Six Sigma, PMI etc.)
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities successfully (Accountability, Planning and Organization, Stress Management )
- Proven in making strong decisions and solving problems (Decision Making)
- Experienced in process improvement (Analytical Thinking)
- Able to communicate excellent and professional across all level (Comfort around Higher Management, Communication, Presentation)
- Fluent in English
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: