Payroll Specialist EMEA (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0028801 Subsidiary eBay
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $84 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are currently looking for our Payroll team in Berlin/Dreilinden for a
Payroll Specialist EMEA (f/m/d)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage timely and accurate payroll execution for multiple European countries and entities
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (outsourced payroll vendor, HR, Benefit and Stocks Team, authorities and auditors)
- Evaluate internal work processes and service deliveries, make recommendations and support implementing changes for improved efficiencies
- Partner with various teams to improve and streamline processes
- Contribute to payroll relevant projects
- Ensure flawless communication with the business and employees and be accountable for delivering on ad hoc queries
- Adhere to Company values and behaviours and maintain high ethical standards
- Qualified commercial education
- +3 years professional experience in complex payroll executing – preferably in a shared service team
- Experience in working for large companies and dealing with high volume of tasks and processes in a fast paced working environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements in various EMEA countries
- Good understanding of complex payroll specificities such as benefits, equity and shadow/hypo tax
- Detail-, deadline- and goal-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
- Reliability, engagement, flexibility and excellent ability to work in virtual teams
- Professional use of MS Office, particularly a high standard of Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other European languages are appreciated
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- A secure place for professional and personal growth
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application via our career page https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: