Performance Marketing Manager (f/m)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028330 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin, Germany.
Are you passionate about being on the state of the art of online advertising?
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
- You are driving our new Audience Extension Sales Product (Motors Marketing Suite) on an operational and strategic level within our Team
- You are responsible for Facebook ad campaigns, scale-up and internationalization of the channel
- You are in charge of the set-up, performance optimization and controlling of the Facebook ad campaigns, as well as for budget planning
- You take over the coordination and performance optimization of our tech partner
- Close collaboration with our Key Account Management, Ad Management, Team Data, Product Development and our external partnerships such as DSP, DMP and Tech-Providers
- Deal Setup & Trouble Shoot
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in Online Marketing / Performance Marketing
- Owning, managing and developing programmatic display campaigns across various display tech solutions (You have run display campaigns by your own and are familiar with Facebook AdsManager/Power Editor, a self service DSP and ideally AdWords campaigns within the Google MCC interface)
- Experience with DMP data segments is clearly a plus
- You are able to develope goals and KPI together with the client and deliver these results with Online-Activities such as Performance/Leads or Branding activities.
- You have strong analytical skills and a good understanding for web technologies.
- Strong Hands-On-Mentality as well as a creative mindset
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in CPA across digital marketing channels and campaigns
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about programmatic products
- See yourself as a service provider internally and externally as well as a great team player
- You know what can cause delivery problems in DSPs and have a clear idea how to trouble shoot given setups.
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our mobile.de office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Family friendly company. We love children.
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/startyour-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself