Project Manager - Business ExellenceDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0015531 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the eBay, StubHub and eBay Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2015, eBay enabled $82 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are currently looking for a professional individual to add to our team in Berlin-Dreilinden as
Project Manager - Business Exellence (m/f)
As Project Manager - Business Exellence (m/f) you will bring in new ideas to enhance our service on the biggest market place in Germany. You will be located on our campus in Berlin-Dreilinden. You will manage and optimize the processes of our newly developed key strategic loyalty program eBay Plus, generating a premium environment for our eBay buyers. Project responsibility, stakeholder management and standardization will be key aspects of your work.
- Manage and own projects from idea to roll out to enhance eBay Plus
- Analyze, optimize and roll out key business processes, with special focus on buyer and seller
- Manage and coordinate key stakeholders across all business units
- Drive business relevant KPIs
- Constantly improve the buyer experience for our customers
- Proactively contribute to scale the business
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Several years of relevant work experience with emphasis on loyalty programs
- Demonstrate customer orientation
- Background in business excellence (standardization, optimization)
- Expertise in project management (PMP, Six Sigma, etc)
- Knowledge in customer lifecycle management is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Experience to work in complex organizations & teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via http://careers.ebayinc.com.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.