Recruiting PartnerDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0031664 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Department: eBay Classifieds Recruiting
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract
We are currently seeking a skilled Recruiting Partner to join our eBay Classifieds Recruiting team to be based in our Dreilinden office.
Our Recruiting team is a fast-paced, highly motivated group bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering an extraordinary candidate experience. You will act as a strategic talent advisor partnering with our eBay Classifieds businesses, including eBay Kleinanzeigen & mobile.de, on the end to end hiring process and experience at eBay Inc. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence the talent landscape of our eBay Classifieds Group businesses.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with ten brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
- Engage and partner with the hiring managers to understand requirements, complete the talent request briefing setting realistic expectations and education on the end to end hiring process
- Lead hiring activities from end to end, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process
- Coach and guide hiring manager on Recruiting related policies, processes and interview skills.
- Generate candidate flow for all open requisitions utilizing the most effective and cost-efficient methods available
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
- Prepare, present and negotiate job offers in accordance with eBay compensation and benefits guidelines.
- Actively participate in Recruiting related projects of varying complexity, importance and priority
- Represent the Recruiting team positively in relationships and communication with People Business Partners (PBPs), People Experience, Centers of Expertise (COEs) and business leaders.
- Experience in selection, interviewing and recruitment (technical, managerial, and senior level) preferably within an online/e-commerce environment.
- Recruitment experience with Technology and/or Sales roles is preferred
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organisation and externally with candidates and vendors
- Demonstrated internet sourcing experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to “sell” eBay to potential employees
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time and work independently
- Resilient and decisive with the ability to think on your feet against targets.
- Passionate about recruitment
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: