Sen. Bus. Development Manager BankingDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0027614 Subsidiary mobile.de
With 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany, with a vehicle being sold every 9 seconds. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in eBay Germany. We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and build critical technology to build the best of class experience in the vehicle market. We have a vision to provide customers with the simplest, most trustworthy and inspirational experience in buying vehicles online.
Mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin! We´re seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager - Banking Industries (f/m).
- Identification and development of the German market and partner potential to co-develop a detailed business strategy and new business opportunities
- You will participate and be co-responsible to define a market strategy for our financing services and relevant regional target markets, clients and the according sales channels (Focus Germany)
- Approaching potential financing partners, establishing and maintaining relationships and negotiating contracts and business terms to close deals and grow long-term business on senior level
- Establishing business relationships by always generating the greatest conceivable value
- Comprehensively understand the partner’s ecosystem and business model to successfully determine important key factors that cause a highly valuable partnership and ensure a continuous improvement of our financing services
- Constantly improving business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization to establish mobile.de as the leading car financing service provider
- Bachelor or Master degree in a business related discipline or relevant professional experience
- 5-7years+ professional experience from consulting, business development or similar fast-paced environments (touchpoints with financial institutions are a great plus)
- Experience in the Banking/ Financing, FinTech or Automotive, car-classifieds platform, autobank, OEM will beneficial
- Good sense and knowledge on terms & conditions and legal contract issues
- Broad understanding of a large internet/e-commerce business to include familiarity with Business Development, Product/Technology and Regulations
- Hands-on experience or at least willingness to learn to combine modern customer development methods with classical strategic evaluations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German language skills
- Experienced in working in a matrix organziation is a big plus
- Very familiar with MS Office tools (especially Power Point & Excel)
- Willingness to travel 10-15% max.
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself