Senior Marketing & Business AnalystDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028855 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for a highly analytical minded team member as a Senior Marketing & Business Analyst (f/m/d), who is passionate on supporting data driven decision-making based on insights of customer behavior.
- You are the analytical business partner for our stakeholders regarding a variety of topics with a focus on Marketing (plus Consumer and Dealer business, advertising)
- You can translate complex data and insights into actionable recommendations to proactively support, challenge and influence your stakeholder’s decisions
- You develop metrics and analytical frameworks to measure, monitor and report business performance
- Engagement in continuous discussions and dialogue with your stakeholders
- You align also within the ebay classifieds group global Analytics community to discuss and translate definitions, standards and work on functional excellence.
- Diploma / Masters / Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of related experience as a Marketing or Business Analyst or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to manage projects and stakeholders. Understand, challenge, and analyze their problems, summarize and translate your insights into recommendations, also on senior management level
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of working, clear to-the-point communication and the ability to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Profound knowledge of marketing, especially performance marketing, SEO & brand marketing required. You have worked in the area of e-commerce or digital products.
- Knowledge of SQL and Google Analytics
- Experience with data analysis software like R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Tableau or others is a plus
- Fluent in English. German skills is a strong plus
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- A secure place for professional and personal growth.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work 1day from home and/or in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, free fruits & vegetables, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself