Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028855 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for a highly analytical minded team member as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d), who is passionate on supporting data driven decision-making based on insights of customer behavior.
- You are the analytical expert for our business and functional stakeholders regarding a variety of topics (e.g. Marketing, Consumer and Dealer business, advertising)
- You can translate complex data and insights into actionable recommendations to proactively support, challenge and influence your business stakeholder’s decisions
- You develop metrics and analytical frameworks to measure, monitor and report business performance
- Engagement in continuous discussions and dialogue with your stakeholders
- You align also within the ebay classifieds group global Analytics community to discuss and translate definitions, standards and work on functional excellence.
- Diploma / Masters / Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of related experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to summarize and translate your insights and recommendations to your business partner on senior management level
- Strong analytical skills and ability not only to generate insights and recommendations, but also to convince with to-te-point communication and the ability to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence and Tracking technologies (Business logging, DataWareHousing, Hadoop etc.)
- Exposure to SQL and statistical/data analysis software like R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Tableau or others
- Good knowledge of marketing, especially performance marketing, SEO & brand marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English. German skills is a plus
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and state of the art tools.
- A secure place for professional and personal growth.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work 1day from home and/or in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, free fruits & vegetables, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself