Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0041302 Subsidiary mobile.de
Founded in 1996, mobile.de reinvented the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace, with curiosity and drive in our DNA.
This allows us to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
You will be joining our fast-growing Private Selling business unit where we strive to make the online selling process for our users even more convenient and smoother.
We are a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team driving mobile.de’s ambition to extend its footprint towards the car selling transaction. By making sure users can choose between a range of different options you will help making car sellers successful and, thus, driving user happiness and trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new offering, and we want you as a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)!
- Be the analytical lead for an energetic and fast-growing business unit
- Evangelize decisions based on data within a cross-functional leadership team
- Advise business leaders on the development and drivers behind their main metrics (including customer satisfaction and business performance)
- Take an active part in discovering and evaluating business opportunities
- Be a strong partner in steering our business and making the right decisions for our customers
- Further develop the business intelligence setup for the business unit to enable self-service reports and analyses
- Be part of a growing analytics community dedicated to providing a state-of-the-art analytics environment
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role including people management experience
- You are able to act as a strong business partner towards senior management peers and support them in making decisions based on the right data
- You know how to convert complex business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights that give clear recommendations
- You effectively connect with a diverse set of people to achieve the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- Experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Looker) is a plus
- You have a pragmatic approach and know when a topic requires 100% and when 20% is enough
- You have strong skills in data retrieval (e.g. SQL, R or Python) and a good grasp of statistics
- You are proficient in English and ideally also speak German
- mobile.de offers a compelling growth environment for everybody in our team. We display a strong entrepreneurial and innovative spirit with a passion for ecommerce. Company benefits include:
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft-skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, additional parental leave benefits, mobile phone for business and personal use, the latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Local play paired with international opportunities
- People & culture at our hearts
- ***In these challenging times, our teams have established a great work-from-home culture. Part-time is also possible.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself