Senior Business Analyst Global MotorsDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0026410 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
With 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany, with a vehicle being sold every 9 seconds. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in eBay Germany. We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and build meaningful technology to build the best of class experience in the vehicle market. We have a vision to provide customers with the simplest, most honest and effective experience in buying vehicles online.
Mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin OR Amsterdam! We´re seeking 2 professional individuals to join our team in Berlin OR Amsterdam as Senior Business Analyst Global Motors (f/m). The position is limited to 12months with option to change to an unlimited contract.
Ebay is an equal opportunity employer, and working part-time is an option.
- Be an analytics expert for motors globally (spanning 10 country platforms) balancing insights generation on a global and local scale while leveraging the most value for the eBay Classifieds group
- Work closely together with the global motors analytics community and our motors center of excellence to develop new ideas, drive best in class analytics and foster teamwork on strategic motors projects.
- Use data driven conclusions to influence and support tactical and strategic decisions
- Develop consistent analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers and support with your expertise in terms of success / performance measurement
- Translate complex data and insights into concise and actionable recommendation.
- Bachelors or Masters degree / MBA / diploma or relevant professional experience
- Strong background in finance, analytics, strategy or similar roles
- Excellent analytical skills and ability not only to generate insights and recommendations, but also to convince with “to the point” communication and the ability to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Very good SQL skills (e.g. Teradata, MySQL or HIVE) and good skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in web and app analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), R, Python or Tableau would be beneficial
- Ability to work independently and to deal with complexity
- Hands-on, resourceful and a doer
- Ability to communicate and convince on a senior management level
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, real passion for e-commerce and integrity
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and phenomenal benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: