Senior Key Account Manager Real EstateDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0014157 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
To beef up our team we are hiring two Senior Key Account Manager Real Estate (f/m)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a Key Account Manager you will make a crucial contribution to our business success with Real Estate professionals, working together closely with business development, customer support and marketing. Your responsibilities include:
- Helping our Real Estate business by winning new real estate customers
- providing solid client relationship management for the existing customers by acting fair and as a true business partner
- ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site using a consultative style of selling
- B2B Sales experience, preferably in classifieds or digital environment
- Good undersanding of the existing relationships in the german real estate market is a big plus – especially when it comes to online marketplaces.
- Truly customer driven with the ability to develop a solid client relationship management, negotiating/closing deals and business acumen to really make a difference to our business and our clients
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Ability to work proactively and result driven
- Fluent German is mandatory with good English language skills
- Ability to travel within Germany up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor degree
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it, home office possibilities etc.
- Dynamic eBay team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous teams
We are looking forward to your application at www.ebaycareers.com.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.