Senior Product Manager - Mobile (f/m)Dreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0026129 Subsidiary mobile.de
With 1.4 million vehicles, mobile.de is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany, with a vehicle being sold every 9 seconds. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most challenging product development organizations in eBay Germany. We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and build critical technology to build the best of class experience in the vehicle market. We have a vision to provide customers with the simplest, most trustworthy and inspirational experience in buying vehicles online.
Mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin! We´re seeking a professional individual to join our team in Berlin as a (Senior) Product Manager - Mobile (f/m).
- Develop and drive propositions that will delight automotive car- dealers and help us to meet the business objectives
- Understand the user and their problems through qualitative and quantitative research
- Work directly within an experienced team of UX manager, Visual Designer, Software Engineers and embedded test teams to make your products real
- Engage stakeholders and manage expectations throughout proposition creation, development and launch
- Track and analyse the performance of your product to improve the user experience and business performance
- Develop and implement our mobile strategy, key products and features for car dealer for the used and new car segment
Full-time professional Product Management experience in companies of different sizes and diverse cultures, preferably in the automotive sector
- Concrete mobile channel & market know how for iOS and Android as well as mWeb
- Product experience within the automotive environments, preferably in online/e-commerce environment,
- A proven track record of effective project management skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to balance multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Strong analytical background as well as a data-driven approach
- Great presentation and interaction skills especially with demanding stakeholders
- Fluent communication in English and German
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself