Snr Mgr Business Performance AnalyticsDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0013134 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the eBay, StubHub and eBay Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2014, eBay enabled $83 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Dreilinden at the gates of Berlin as
Senior Manager Business Performance Analytics (f/m)
- Weekly business performance reporting
- Assessing weekly business performance and coordination of weekly deep dives
- Consolidation of monthly Exec review decks
- Setting topics of interest (strategically/operationally)
- Identifying opportunities of growth/monetization/efficiencies
- Define framework for a comprehensive operational management reporting
- Creating comprehensive and action oriented performance reporting to measure success of BU operations
- Business performance analytics and reporting
- Weekly business performance reviews
- Preparation of Ops review decks
- Relationship with central Analytics
- Coordination between business performance analytics, Local FAs, Central FAs Marketing FAs
Experience, Qualifications & Personal Characteristics required:
- Drive successful delivery of the projects including the presentation and interpretation of the results to senior EU management in order to highlight actionable insights into the relevant business drivers.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics techniques to answer business questions and drive results. Highly motivated
- Proven ability in clearly defining a problem, collating the required information, analysing the results and synthesising a compelling argument.
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to present complex analyses and data issues clearly and concisely to a non-technical audience.
- Strong drive to move things forward
- Ability to influence people and deal with ambiguity
- Highly positive attitude
- Open communication and strong collaboration with BUs and within the Finance Community
- Willingness to continuously re-think and improve processes
- Question the status quo
- Do the right thing (compliance, following code of conduct …)
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at www.ebaycareers.com.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.