Sr. Business Development Manager BankingDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0036541
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the global team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets. mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Sr. Business Development Manager (f/m/d) - Banking Industries
You will be joining our (car) Financing Business unit where we bring car financing for our users and dealers online and make the car buying journey more convenient.
- Become a part of a winning team - you will craft mobile.de's future by building new products and services.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential financing partners in the German market.
- Approaching potential financing partners, establishing business relationships and negotiating contracts and business terms to close deals and grow long-term business on senior level.
- Work closely with our Key Account Management for maintaining & developing existing relationships.
- Comprehensively understand the dealer’s and financing partner’s ecosystems and business models to efficiently determine important key factors that cause a highly valuable partnerships and ensure a continuous improvement of our financing business.
- Evaluate and develop financing related opportunities connected to our dealers
- Constantly improving business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization to establish mobile.de as the leading car financing service provider
- You are continuously screening competition, technology trends and different methodologies within the market
- Collaborate with and be part of cross-functional teams with colleagues from Product Management, Marketing, Operations & Sales, Research and Analytics to enable lean opportunity validations. Be the business development counterpart to jointly evaluate, develop & gain new business opportunities.
- Master degree (or similar) in a business related discipline or relevant professional experience
- 5+ years professional experience in consulting, business development or similar fast-paced environments (touchpoints with financial institutions are a plus)
- Experience in the Banking/ Financing, FinTech or Automotive, car-classifieds platform
- Good sense and knowledge on terms & conditions and legal contract issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in German and English
- Broad understanding of a large internet/e-commerce business to include familiarity with Business Development, Product/Technology and Regulations
- Hands-on experience or ability to learn to combine modern customer development methods with classical strategic evaluations
- You believe in agile ways of working
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Experienced in working in a matrix organization is a big plus
- High proficiency in MS Office tools (especially PowerPoint & Excel)
- Strong analytical attitude and mindset
- Willingness to travel 10-15% max.
What we offer
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee
We are looking forward to your online application at https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: