(Sr) Product Manager (f/m / d) - SellersDreilinden, Brandenburg, Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0029682 Subsidiary mobile.de
(Senior) Product Manager F/M/D
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to help millions of people find, buy, sell, connect and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) Motors team is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we are part of the global eBay Family. Our team values entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude and mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution. eCG is an innovative worldwide leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. eCG has ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities.
eCG Motors is building brand new, mobile-first experiences for buying and selling cars around the world, starting with the recent launch of Kijiji Autos in Canada. The Motors team in eBay Classifieds operates from our offices in Berlin and Amsterdam. As a member of product team in either Dreilinden or Friedrichshain, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and have impact across all our markets.
We are looking for a(Senior) Product Manager (f/m / d) to join our team.
Do you believe in customer centric thinking and agile product development, feel responsible for your product, enjoy working in cross-functional teams and, most importantly, want to have extensive impact? Then get in touch with us!
As a Product Manager for Sellers you will drive innovative solutions to build value for automotive dealers and private sellers, by developing products that simply and seamlessly integrate data and technologies across the motors ecosystem. You will join a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, commercial and partnerships to design, develop, launch and scale solutions for sellers and with our partners.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Advocate for the customer: develop an understanding of dealers and private sellers, their needs and the market. You ensure their voice is part of all decisions.
- Engage, energize and align across teams and functions within a fast moving, results-oriented culture.
- Build subject matter expertise in the data flows and technologies used by automotive dealers to list their vehicles for sale online.
- Open-minded and passionate about learning and creating innovative products to help our customers and our business grow.
- Ask hard questions, validate assumptions, connect the dots - be rigorous!
- Partner with highly skilled technology, design, analytics and commercial team members to discover the right solutions and create a prioritized backlog for your development team.
- Balance pragmatism, quality and consumer & commercial value in product development.
- Passionate, professional Product Manager with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably with B2B products or platforms.
- Inventive with ability to get things done. You're capable of operating in a fast-paced, ambitious environment, across multiple teams and handling multiple priorities.
- An excellent team-mate and natural consensus-builder, with a collaborative decision-making style across partners, commercial, design & engineering teams.
- Curious and competent with technology. You can understand and envision how complex systems “talk” to each other, and provide input to developers and architects. A computer science degree or some experience (e.g. working with data flows, using REST APIs) is an asset.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You frame problems, collect data, analyze, arrive at valid conclusions and present the data and metrics to influence others.
- Experience with different measures of product discovery, quantitative testing (e.g. A/B-testing) and qualitative testing (e.g. Usability testing).
- Self-motivated and results driven. You challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there.
- Capable of working in a global matrix organization with remote teams and partners.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Fast growth opportunity working on global products in a start-up like environment.
- Dynamic professional product & technology teams with deep experience across global products and start-ups.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility.
- High opportunity to make an impact. Plenty of autonomy and an agile environment.
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- A family friendly company
- Competitive salary, including stock plans and company pension scheme
- Conference & education budget
- Developer-grade notebook or desktop of your choice (Mac/PC)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert 0031 6 5471 2410 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Recruiting.
Looking to leave your footprint in motors ecommerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy and sell vehicles around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven team that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay Classifieds MoVe.
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself