Team Lead Software Development (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0034106 Subsidiary mobile.de
Part of eBay family, mobile.de is the #1 online vehicle marketplace in Germany. It is ranked among the top ten websites in Germany and we are proud that more than 90% of German dealers are also mobile.de customers.
We are seeking a professional individual to join us in Berlin/Dreilinden as an Team Lead (m/f) Software Development.
We work in self-managed teams, so the Team Lead needs to be comfortable playing the role of mentor to both junior and senior engineers. The candidate will be proficient in teaching and leading by example. They also need to be very comfortable with being able to line manage, sometimes very senior engineers, and with helping people grow their careers and ambitions at all levels.
Lead, coach and mentor a cross-functional team of 4 engineers
Support recruiting of new team members (screening candidates, conducting interviews)
Support agile development and continuous delivery in the team
Collaborate with and provide technical consultation to Product Owners, UX, other Team Leads and engineers
Foster continuous knowledge transfer in the team and across teams
Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
Contribute to the team's work with backend or frontend coding (depending on your experience/preference)
University degree or equivalent educational background
Several years of experience in software development (backend or frontend development)
Passion for beautiful, high quality code with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism
Experience in leading and/or working in projects and cross-functional teams
Passion for agile software development and solving problems together with a team
Strong communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
DevOps mindset and willingness to learn new things questioning the status quo
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, basketball, volleyball, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application athttps://www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/careers.html
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself