Transactional Services Business LeadDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0032568 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
For our (car) Financing Business Unit, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, motivated & analytical minded professional to join our team as Transactional Services Business Lead (f/m/d).
- Be a real intrapreneur with full P&L responsibility
- Use lean methods to: ○ Discover and evaluate business opportunities in the transactional services space ○ Evaluate the market for opportunities in the transactional services space
- Find potential partners for enabling transactional services on mobile.de
- Pitch your business model hypothesis to the leadership team to get funding
- Build up a team to: Bring the created businesses to live. Achieve product/market fit
- Be the internal advocate for your business
- MBA, Bachelor or relevant professional experience
- Min. 5+ years experience in the online industry or past entrepreneur
- Experience in the insurance/credit space is a big plus
- Highly pragmatic believer of agile and lean principles
- Experience with leading internal as well as external teams
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Solid tech understanding is a must
- Experience in a matrix and cross-functional organization is a plus
- Team player with high personal engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and preferably German
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel (ca. 5-10% max.)
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself