Working Stud. Project/Business AssistantDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0027951 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc. family, is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin. We are the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany and are currently reinforcing our market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers. As part of these efforts the Private Selling Business Unit currently builds new seller offerings and business propositions. Are you interested in accompanying and learning about the journey to build a “business within a business” ?
We are looking for a highly talented student to support our Private Selling Leadership Team as
Working Student Project/Business Assistant (m/f)
- from now on, for 20 h per week -
- Support project and business unit management
- Build and design power point presentations
- Create documentation & operative business templates
- Preparation & Follow-Up of leadership team + external partnership meeting
- Very strong MS Office especially Power Point knowledge
- Strong English & German language skills
- First hand project management experience a plus
- Proficient analytical thinker
- Strong motivation to learn
- Natural communicator
- Teamplayer – high reliability and trustworthiness
- An attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to accompany the process of building a new business within an existing enterprise structure
- Insights into business and project leadership
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ebaycareers.com.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself