Working Student (m/f/d) APAC Project MgtDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0033842
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has 170 million active buyers globally and more than 800 million live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world.
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
For our team in Dreilinden in Berlin, we are looking for a:
Working student (m/f/d) APAC Project Management
- In this role, you will help to drive innovation and greater focus on our APAC Imports to DE in order to accelerate growth
- You will run inventory analysis on the DE site and identify business opportunities (understanding DE market, research)
- You will work with the Greater China teams to source specific inventory (trends, gaps) to support deals and promotions (Marketing levers)
- You will support strategic programs around shipping, trust, seller standards, scaling of Emerging Brands in the collaboration between APAC and DE
- You will improve and implement processes and ways of working for collaboration with the Greater China teams
- Bachelor / Master student, preferable with economics, computer science master
- Good understanding of Marketing, e-commerce, Project Management
- Analytics skills with a preference to focus on details
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to drive a project + partner management
- Analytics skills such as SQL, excel savvy and ability to communicate analytics is a plus
- Actively document activities and results
- Able to speak/write English at very good level, German a plus not a requirement
What do we offer?
- 6-12 months contract
- An international and attractive working experience with high-speed execution
- Very engaged team with flat hierarchies and agile processes, guides just a call, step or phone call away
- High degree of independence
- Creative projects from the very beginning
- Very attractive salary and a phenomenal Campus (excellent cantina, shuttle service, kicker, table tennis, fitness studio with trainers and courses for free, running club, etc.)
Then we're excited to receive your CV, including your earliest possible starting date, through www.ebaycareers.com. Please feel free to contact Ms Nele Reiners with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: