Campaigns Teammate - SpanishDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0035728
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating. Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are dedicated to partnering with our customers to remove barriers for growth. We create loyalty to the ebay marketplace through working to understand the needs of seller businesses, taking ownership, and driving Seller profitability.
The eBay campaign teammate will be responsible for supporting outbound campaigns to our most valuable customers with a view to encouraging the use of eBay services and features most suited to the customers’ business, which will support growth and engagement.
The campaign teammate is seen as a product expert for sellers wishing to use eBay as a channel or access point to the eBay marketplace.
- Work directly with targeted eBay sellers on outbound campaigns (life cycle management, marketing & growth)
- This programme will be part of a new initiative to help our sellers grow and be set up for success on eBay. This will involve delivering our on-boarding modules to these sellers over a 4-6 months period.
- Work with survey applications to ensure all campaigns are tracked correctly and insights recorded to monitor campaign performance
- Ensure that the customer has complete & clear follow up every time
- Display initiative to take on additional responsibilities and tasks to achieve core team objectives
- Independently use all channels to stay informed with regards to department specific knowledge
- Deliver core metrics including, but not limited to, productivity, GMV increase, success rate and effectiveness
- Ensure to keep all your stakeholders updated with progress
- Courteous and professional in your engagement with customers and peers.
- A focused self-starter, driven, motivated, can-do mind set.
- Great at solving problems and flexible in your approach.
- Experienced in dealing with passionate customers.
- Super at managing your time and diligent in your approach to work.
- Flexible, independent, and consistently demonstrate collaboration
- Experienced with eBay and comfortable speaking to any customer issue.
- Personally experienced with buying and selling on eBay.
- Fluent in written and verbal English & Spanish
- Experienced in high level customer service / Sales support or up-selling (5yrs plus is preferred)
- Basic Salary of €30,000
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Discounted Express Bus City Centre – eBay
- 25 days Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Canteen
- Free Gym
- Sabbatical every 5 years…. plus lots more!
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: