Sr. Manager, EMEA Seller Portfolio RiskDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0032416 Subsidiary eBay
Are you looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will craft the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ebay seeks a highly talented and driven individual to join the Risk Management Policy team in a Senior Manager Role. You will be located in Dublin, Ireland and will report to the Seller Portfolio manager. The principal responsibility of the role is the development of risk policies in line with Global Seller Risk Management goals with a focus on EMEA regional business plans. You will ensure that all partners are informed and effectively engaged while optimizing strategies across EMEA markets.
The role requires a results-oriented Risk Policy professional with the capacity to connect decisions to broader risk strategy and regional needs. It requires analytically driven tactical execution with an entrepreneurial blend of management, technical, creative, business, and marketing skills. A vital requirement to success is being an effective partner between the local/global teams and maintaining effective communication while working with littls direct supervision.
- Keen customer focus - consider the customer on every experience/policy developed and focus energy and effort to build and solve for the customer
- Deep knowledge of analytical tools and use of data to validate strategies or hypotheses.
- Decompose processes to drive optimization and improved results.
- Excellent understanding of financial outcomes from initiatives and strategies.
- Ability to navigate cross functional matrixed organizational structure to strive to exceed individual and enterprise goals
- Proven record of setting realistic yet challenging goals and developing a plan to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven success in overcoming obstacles and issues through independent judgment.
- Background includes issue root cause identification and solutions.
- Previous experience shows a command of technologies and use of advanced analytical concepts to solve complex challenges in creative and effective ways.
- Work history illustrates improvement and innovation in analytic technologies that have observed and meaningful impact on the business.
- Ability to describe complex issues through demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills to senior executives.
- Observable peer collaboration across an organization on ideation and innovation.
- Optimistic and “can-do” attitude with a penchant to challenge the status quo to "get it done"
- A history illustrating measured risks taken that break down barriers and promote new and creative ways to most efficiently meet goals.
MS/MBA/MA degree or equivalent
A minimum of 5+ years of quantitative financial services experience with a MS degree in a quantitative discipline.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: