Content Marketing Specialist, HK & TWHong Kong SAR Requisition Number R0029600 Subsidiary StubHub
POSITION: Content Marketing Specialist – Hong Kong & Taiwan
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand - We experience the world through StubHub.
We are looking for a Cantonese & Mandarin speaking Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in our Hong Kong office. In this role you would be handling the content of our website in Hong Kong and Taiwan, copywriting and creating exciting content for our fans.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be our content marketing specialist in the markets of Hong Kong and Taiwan. Create, edit, optimize and publish engaging content related to the key genres - music and sports. Content will be used in our own media: (company website, online magazine, SEO projects, newsletter, social media) and marketing comms.
- Execute initiatives focused on generating website traffic, optimizing the webpages, increasing purchase conversions, and managing presence across various websites, social and digital platforms.
- Create the content marketing strategy for the markets and initiate meaningful content projects.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers to lead the influencer / KOLs projects.
- Do link acquisition through content distribution to increase referrals to company website.
- Ensure the consistency and compliance with brand standards and content marketing best practices.
- Support workflows with External Content Vendor & SEO.
- Manual metadata optimization for top category pages and on-page Imagery management for top category pages.
- Communicate data and insights through compelling reports to identify growth opportunities.
- Coordinate the content project such as StubHub Magazine, Backstage Projects, PR, etc.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in content marketing or editorial preferably in ecommerce, music or sports industries.
- 2+ years’ experience in brand SNS channel planning and management (influencers).
- Knowledge of content management and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Creativity, detailed-minded, pro-activeness, teamwork and strong project management skills required.
- Native/bilingual level Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), plus good written and spoken English
- Passionate about music or sports.
- Knowledge and experience in SEO, PR and branding would be an advantage.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unrivaled self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself