Brand Marketing InternLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0032150
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in the UK and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 80% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who aspire to make the world a better place.
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your brand marketing skills and experience at one of the most influential brands in the UK.
This role will work in the Brand Marketing team helping coordinate and execute insight led, quantifiable through-the-line marketing campaigns to drive brand consideration, engagement and traffic to the site.
- Support brand managers on brief development working with key internal teams: insight, trading and retail marketing
- Day to day agency management to deliver creative ideas, concepts, creative executions and assets/formats.
- Take the lead on the new ways of working process to ensure that all teams internal and external are aware of the process, manage monthly review/feedback sessions and share updates with all key teams
- Campaign management: work closely with the social, digital, email, onsite and PR teams to ensure channel activity is developed and implemented in an integrated way, creating a connected experience for our customers
- Lead on brand reporting: consolidate campaign data across all channels [broadcast and social] and lead on monthly reporting sessions
- Support brand manager on the implementation of sponsorship execution
- Own and manage the brand marketing calendar ensuring plans are updated on a regular basis and shared with relevant stakeholders
Responsible for weekly and deeper dive monthly competitor reviews.
- Great communication skills, quickly able to gain trust and confidence with people at all levels
- Highly organised and able to work quickly and function well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Builds relationships and is a team player
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, fast changing ambiguous environment
- Fun, hardworking, innovative, and personable
Qualifications, knowledge & experience required.
Current student or recent University graduate
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: