Head of Customer TrustLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0029907 Subsidiary eBay
Head of Customer Trust – Experience & Policy
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
The Global Customer Trust team is responsible for a range of programs aimed at ensuring the millions of eBay buyers and sellers are having great experiences on eBay. The team manages crucial buyer and seller facing programs to ensure our customers buy and sell with confidence: intuitively, reliably, and without hassle.
The Head of Customer Trust is a critical role to deliver on our global mission in one of the most important markets for eBay and will lead on the execution and improvement of policies, procedures, and operations functions in the UK & FRITES countries (France, Italy and Spain).
- Be the face of the Global Customer Trust team to the UK and FRITES business.
- Execute global projects in region and be point of contact for any running the business questions on trust topics and programs from regional leadership.
- Lead the planning and execution of global program activities to improve buyer retail experiences, working closely with business partners in the Americas, EU and APAC Marketplaces, Global Customer Experience and Global Product and Technology.
- Lead cross-functional teams and execute on multiple projects at a time
- Manage local resources in the EU Trust Team and coordinate analytics resources
- Partner with cross-functional teams within North America as well as globally to ideate, develop, and champion initiatives that drive increased trust and customer satisfaction.
- Provide hands-on leadership to design, prioritize, and implement plans to improve customer outcomes and drive business performance.
- Articulate issues that have the largest impact on the business, deliver on quantitative and data driven analyses, propose impactful solutions, and manage overall projects.
- Present program outcomes and opportunities to senior leadership.
- A self starter, a strategic thinker, strong influencer, problem solver, and have an ambitious spirit at heart.
- A strategic executor: able to understand what needs to be done and builds alignment cross-functionally to make goes reality.
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution and outcomes.
- Able to demonstrate crafting a strategy and alignment across matrixed organizations (Domestic and International)
- Experienced in driving customer experience change in online or retail businesses
- Successful history of using data, analytics, and research to drive and manage business success
- Consistent track record of pushing the boundaries to come up with creative and new solutions
- Drive for results: biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier. Constantly pushing toward transparency and delivery.
- Proven influencing skills, enabling people to achieve more than they thought possible
Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity – it’s the foundation of our business model and absolutely critical to our ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive global landscape. Learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion HERE
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: