Head of FP&A Gumtree UKLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0026702 Subsidiary Gumtree
THE COMPANY: eBay Classifieds Group
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
The eBay Classifieds Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
THE BUSINESS UNIT: eCG UK
Gumtree is part of the eBay Classified Group. Founded in London in 2000, Gumtree is today the UK’s leading classified site, with over 14.5m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
Reporting to the Gumtree UK CFO, the Head of FP&A will be responsible for driving all FP&A deliverables to help grow and develop the business. We are looking for a stellar leader with unquestioned integrity to combine intellectual curiosity with superb analytical, finance and accounting skills to drive positive business results.
- Collaborate with business and analytics teams to understand performance drivers, impacts and business outlook
- Build a detailed bottoms up revenue forecast models with supporting business drivers
- Drive data provision for modelling and financial processes
- Drive all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across the business
- Consolidate weekly and monthly financials with commentary on results and key drivers
- Ensure reporting requirements to eCG are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Drive FP&A process improvement (including reporting and forecasting)
- Coordinate and support month-end close, forecast and budgeting processes
- Support planning and reviews (quarterly ops reviews, 3-year plan, annual budget, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business/finance or related field; MBA a plus
- Previous FP&A experience in a large company
- Industry experience in e-commerce, retail or digital a plus; strategy consulting a plus
- People management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & Problem Solving mindset
- Can respond to business challenges with actionable & quantified solution
- Proactive, curious and self-motivated
- Ability to form relationships and interact with stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent team-player who can step up and lead when needed
- Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, dynamic and high growth environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: