Home & Garden Trading Team InternLondon, England Requisition Number R0023022 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Home & Garden Trading Team Intern (UK)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Richmond, London
This role will focus on communicating with our UK business sellers to drive their growth and engagement on eBay.
The position sits within the Trading division of eBay, whose primary focus is trading the different categories on eBay and working with business sellers to help them grow on eBay, and it is focused on the Home & Garden category.
This role is focused on working with sellers to identify opportunities for them to grow – key aspects of this will be promotional opportunities, opportunities to optimise their offer on ebay and the sharing of data and insight specific to the seller.
- Contacting sellers to source amazing campaigns and promotional opportunities
- Providing sellers with data and insights, reviewing current performance and recommending optimisation tasks
- Initiating contact with multiple sellers and structuring development plans
- Reporting and sharing results of each activity within the business
- Collaborating with key stakeholders including the Merchandising team to feedback insight, learnings & future opportunities
- Attending operating meetings to share updates
- Designing of further seller contact campaigns based on learnings
- Attending seller meetings
The role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to communicate with a broad section of eBay’s business sellers and use their initiative & problem solving skills to help both the sellers and eBay to grow.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Entrepreneurial and able to demonstrate commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter able to take the initiative
- Highly disciplined & organised
- Able to operate smoothly in a highly dynamic context
- Passionate team player
- Demonstrable passion for Home & Garden products & ecommerce retail which should be shown in your application
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: