Legal Adviser UK MarketplacesLondon, England Requisition Number R0013734 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
A Non Contentious Commercial Legal Adviser to the eBay Legal Team in the UK. As part of a large and successful legal function at eBay, you will be providing a broad spectrum of practical advice to the UK business on the following:
- Drafting and negotiating non contentious commercial contracts with a variety of external partners including but not limited to technology, logistics, procurement and advertising
- Working in a fast paced environment on cross border projects to provide compliance advice and implement new products and services
- Supporting the regulatory team on dealings with national regulators
- UK qualified solicitor or barrister
- At least 3 year’s post qualification experience gained in private practice or in house
- Detailed experience of negotiating complex commercial contracts
- Solid grounding in soft IP and data protection law
- In house experience with a leading technology, logistics or retail company
- Retail law, including payments and consumer credit
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.