Retail Marketing InternLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0030326 Subsidiary eBay
This role will work in the Retail Marketing team helping coordinate and execute engaging marketing campaigns to inspire customers to shop on eBay.
You will be a self-motivated and proactive communicator, who is eager to learn and have some fun along the way. You will have strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Supporting a cross functional team to deliver high impact marketing campaigns from creative brief to execution
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships to meet briefing deadlines and ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Work with marketing operations team to manage changes to plans and react to trading team business critical requests.
- Become a SPARC super user (SPARC is the eBay in house planning and operations tool for marketing.
- Manage UK marketing calendar
- Ensuring all marketing activity is effectively delivered and evaluated
- Champion eBay, the customer and their needs.
- Other ad-hoc tasks in support of the eBay Marketing team
- Great communication skills, quickly able to gain trust and confidence with people at all levels
- Organised and able to work quickly and function well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- A creative and innovative approach
- Understanding of data driven direct marketing including email best practise, targeting, and onsite marketing.
- Skilled in the use of excel, powerpoint and word
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Builds relationships and is a team player
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, fast changing environment
- Fun, hardworking, innovative, and personable
Qualifications, knowledge & experience required.
- Current student or recent University graduate
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: