Seller Experience Analyst InternLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0029508 Subsidiary eBay
We're currently seeking an Intern to join eBay EU Seller Experience team in London (Richmond) to support data analytics and deep dives, to improve the customer and commercial performance.
The role uses a data-driven approach to objectively inform ebay EU Seller Experience team, by driving deep dives and expand the knowledge base on the projects. This should improve the effectiveness of targeting and the communication mix essential to hit or exceed business goals. A key function will be the consolidation and integration of very diverse sets of data to come up with consistent findings.
As a member of the EU seller experience team, you will be proficient with data tools and sources, thrive on fast-growing the understanding of seller issues, approaching topics from multiple angles. You are part of a global B2C community across all eBay entities and may work with EU B2C analytics team in Bern and B2C product team in San Jose.
We wish to hear from you if you are:
- Proficient with data tools and sources
- Able to grow with rapidly growing the understanding of seller issues
- Able to approach topics from multiple angles
- Familiar with analytics, statistical & visualization tools e.g. Google Analytics 360, Tableau, Optimizely, R, Python, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Able to tackle highly analytical problems and turn data into actionable insights.
- A great communicator and able to present to a big audience.
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field
- Highly proficient working with SQL as a data querying language (e.g. Teradata, MySQL or HIVE)
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis
- Experience manipulating large data sets and interpreting data trends
- Able to work using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools; working out of a data warehouse or from smaller imperfect datasets
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: