Senior Analyst - Inventory PlannerLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0026645 Subsidiary eBay
In the UK, eBay is one of the largest e-commerce sites and we are looking to recruit an exceptional inventory analytics and strategy manager to build phenomenal experiences for our customers.
As the Inventory analytics and strategy manager, you will be part a team focused on delivering world class experiences for our customers. You will be passionate about inventory and getting the best range and value products in front of buyers at every opportunity. You will be highly data literate, bringing together your deep business understanding with detailed analysis of shopping habits on the eBay site. You will also engage with your peers across the team and in other territories to help develop tools and techniques to make this analysis accessible to drive the business every day. You will work closely with Merchant Development and Merchandising to optimise customer-facing activity.
- Provide the analysis and insights to deliver market leading inventory selection in line with core customer needs.
- Contribute to the building and improving of business process across the team to facilitate efficiencies.
- Work with category manager on growing selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations.
- Support business initiatives by assessing the opportunity, tracking and optimizing the performance
- Manage multiple tasks through appropriate prioritization, plan and delegation
- Highly analytical, action and results oriented, self-starting, and comfortable with applying new concepts and tools
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics role
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Have a bias to action and ability to cut through complexity to deliver operational changes.
- Customer focus & advocacy; real passion for customers & ability to link to day-to-day role.
- Strong Trading mentality – desire to get things right for our customer, balancing short term outcomes and long term objectives.
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; ability to influence.
- University degree, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: