UK Campaign Manager - LoyaltyLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0026507 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce across the UK and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who aspire to make the world better.
We are currently seeking a Loyalty Campaign Manager to join our team in Richmond, London. We offer a great culture and supportive working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most influential brands in the UK.
This role will sit within the Performance & Loyalty pod on the UK marketing team. You will be instrumental in the execution of Nectar bonus point offers throughout the year and driving the Nectar programme towards its annual incremental sales and buyer growth targets.
This role is part of the Delivery team and is responsible for the development and implementation of campaigns across all channels in UK.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Own the management of a wide variety of onsite, email and direct mail loyalty campaigns. Examples of these campaigns could include: Bonus points offers and promotions, retention, customer education around the loyalty program etc.
- Brief and manage agencies to develop creative for loyalty campaigns
- Continuously monitor and analyse campaign performance and look for testing and optimisation in order to improve campaigns' efficiencies
- Plan campaigns with loyalty program team lead to optimise campaign visibility and ensure operational resource in Prague is available
- Closely liaise with stakeholders and account managers from the external loyalty partner
- Lead promotions supporting retail events in collaboration with the internal retail event teams
- Ensure that all campaigns meet both internal and the external partner’s brand guidelines as well as communication objectives
- Identify industry best practice within onsite, email and direct mail Loyalty Marketing and benchmarking own initiatives against competition
- Part of a wider team and will be encouraged and expected to contribute to broader discussions about Loyalty Marketing and share learning
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Experience in online marketing, proven by previous role at e-commerce player or online marketing agency
- Experience in campaign management from brief to delivery in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Be independent and creative problem solver, who is passionate about the customer and enhancing the user experience
- Strong in cooperation and coordinating multiple stakeholders across different departments and countries within a large set of different projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Flexible during times of change
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Education and/or Relevant Experience:
- University degree
- Experience in online marketing and creative management
- Background in loyalty helpful
- Familiarity with the UK market helpful
- Highly organized
- Fluent in English
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: