Finance and outsourcing controllerLuxembourg, District de Luxembourg Requisition Number R0018637
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
eBay Services Sarl is looking for a highly motivated individual with a combination of controlling and outsourcing skills. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within the eBay Inc organization.
eBay Services Sarl is an entity which is regulated by the CSSF as a payment institution.
eBay Controller team is responsible for ensuring customer payments are correctly generated and accounted for on a timely basis and that all finance processes are run with proper documentation and in accordance with our local regulatory environment. In addition, the team is also responsible for monitoring the performance of outsourced services providers.
The position will report to the Head of Finance and Outsourcing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support the month-end close process by validating, controlling journal entries for accurate accounting , performing fluctuation analysis balances, and preparing key account reconciliations;
- Manage payment processing and support supervisor in company cash management, if needed liaising with financial institutions/treasury;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local and group GAAPs, local regulatory requirements, company procedures and reporting;
- Provide support for external/internal auditors and ERM;
- Help identify, lead or support and implement continuous improvement initiatives for various processes, including month-end close;
- Help establish close working relationships with key business and corporate partners; particularly, compliance, information security, privacy, legal, sourcing, internal audit and line-of-business supply leads;
- Support the preparation of the outsourcing reporting package on performance of service providers (i.e. KPI on SLA);
- Support new business initiatives;
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- eCommerce and Payments including Banking
- Financial accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- CSSF Regulated environment (i.e. payment institution)
- Detailed oriented
- Fast learner
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized, strong prioritization skills and the ability to work to deadline
- Positive and can-do attitude,
- Experience with SAP is a plus
View our accessibility infoR0018637
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.