Customer Experience Team LeadMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0021844 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
POSITION: Customer Experience Team Lead (6 month FTC)
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are currently looking for a Team Lead for our Customer Experience team, based at our offices in central Madrid. This is a 6 month fixed term position, with the possibility of extension.
The Customer Experience Team Lead works in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment and is an integral part of the Operations team. In this role you should be able to make effective judgment calls, and display a heightened level of accountability. You will have a strong teamwork ethic, along with a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions, and by communicating effectively at all levels both within the existing team and outside of the direct reporting structure.
You are the type of person who enjoys seeking out persistent problems and fixing them. You like to analyze customer feedback and share it with multiple teams so everyone can make better decisions. In this team, everything you do will be focused on innovations that improve our customer experience.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clear leadership to ensure that your team delivers on high Customer Satisfaction targets
- Ensure customer experience is at the forefront of all department actions, and work to actively enhance customer experience
- Ongoing monitoring of the key department metrics
- Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements
- Ensure team members have the information they need to perform their roles
- Support the team to deliver on quarterly goals in a strategic manner
- Participate in the interview and selection process for new hires within areas of responsibility
- Work within international and European teams in order to facilitate, enhance, and improve StubHub culture and the business environment.
- Ensure the team meets and exceeds all department metrics monthly and quarterly.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in an international customer contact center environment, with at least one year’s hands-on experience as a people manager. Sports, Music or entertainment industry experience would be valued highly
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Additional languages a plus
- Excellent analytical and process flow optimization skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and be detail oriented
- The ability to direct and motivate others
- Knowledge of customer service tools
- Passionate about customer service with a focus on quality
- Willingness to work shifts as required.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself