Director, StubHub International FinanceMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0011512 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Partner with the Leadership team of StubHub’s International business to drive long term sustainable & profitable growth.
- Be a critical member of the StubHub International leadership team managing business performance and making strategic tradeoffs to deliver growth/ customer satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership on financial architecture and clarity to management on the direction of the business in terms of Ticket Sales, Revenues, resource allocations and Operating Income.
- Partner with StubHub & eBay’s leadership team to ensure a successful integration of the recently acquired Ticketbis business with StubHub
- Support strategic planning and influence business leadership with data & analyses to drive timely and effective execution.
- Direct all financial forecasting and reporting processes for StubHub International including but not limited to Monthly Forecasts, Annual Budget & Annual 3 yr Business outlook.
- Lead and develop a team of 20+ highly talented individuals based in EMEA, Latin America & Asia with room for growth both domestically and globally
- Partner with global FP&A, Controllership, & Analytics teams to ensure accuracy & compliance on all financial reporting and analyses.
- Govern and facilitate compliance and high-quality execution with overall corporate finance timelines and processes.
- Develop and execute on FP&A ops. excellence long-term strategy, anticipating business growth and complexity and solving in advance with world-class people/capabilities, processes, reporting and systems.
- Work with global cross functional teams on ad-hoc business projects – lead such efforts when appropriate
- Lead finance and integration of any newly acquired businesses, as well as participating in finance/accounting due diligence for potential acquisitions.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.