Global Outsource Project ManagerMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0029412 Subsidiary StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
At StubHub, our mission is simple: provide fans a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can't go. StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub’s core values are:
- We are passionate – we are fans and we act like fans.
- We strive to be great, not just better than our competitors.
- We are honest and work to inspire trust.
- We innovate to continuously improve the fan experience.
- We believe in and support free and open markets.
The Global Outsource Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the operations required for implementing and maintaining the most efficient and productive outsource customer service relationships across a global vendor network. This position will provide expertise and functional knowledge with analytics related to tracking and reporting key metrics for staffing, training, performance and overall contract adherence of our outsource customer service relationships.
This position supports the Customer Experience Organization globally by providing expertise to operational teams, support groups and service providers to ensure a high quality engaging experience for all Fans. The Global Outsource Project Manager will work with multiple outsource partners to serve as project lead for new partner onboarding, implementing new partner sites, executing change orders and maintaining operational cadences as outlined within the vendor contract.
The Global Outsource Project Manager will be accountable for the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the outsource partner implementation process for both new sites and change orders by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a strong understanding of the business processes related to interpreting and implementing contracts
- Create a simplistic and consistent invoice reconciliation process to control outsource costs with accuracy
- Develop and maintain effective, proactive relationships and communications with internal business partners as well outsource partners to contribute to a successful overall experience
- Work within the structure of a Project Manager. Build and execute project plans associated with new site launches, vendor adjustments and process improvements.
- Support the process of drafting new contracts, contract renewals and change orders
- Overcome obstacles with stakeholders to drive a timely project completion, and partnering other departments to deliver on the required objectives
- Communicate continuously with stakeholders to ensure assigned project tasks are completed on time, with the highest quality possible
- Monitor and report outsource partner compliance
- Identify, research and resolve challenges to maximize efficiency and quality
- Lead special projects as assigned
- Continuous expansion of knowledge related to best practices, services and tools for outsource and the call center industry. Use functional area knowledge and industry specific experience to anticipate obstacles and proactively recommend solutions
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Proven experience in leading projects / Project Management experience is required - must possess a high level of creativity and ability to manage from conception through implementation
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and solid negotiation capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills (open, friendly, partnership oriented)
- Experience working in a support environment with proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Prior experience with a process improvement methodology (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) a plus
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and timelines to meet required deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to serve business needs
- Ability to work independently in a global culture
- Effective in multi-tasking, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in building relationships to work on cross-functional teams and to lead cross functional projects.
- 2+ years of vendor / outsourcer / relationship management required
- 2+ years project management lead experience required
- Call center experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point, and Project (or comparable project management tools)
- Some travel required
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself