Instructional DesignerMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0028733 Subsidiary StubHub
The instructional designer is responsible for curriculum and educational materials for internal agents and staff. Outputs may include elearnings, huddle content, ILTs, and so forth. The successful candidate will also be tasked with supporting other members of the training organization as required.
- Analysis: Conduct needs analysis to determine and recommend trainings in partnership with other organizations.
- Design: define learning objectives, assessment instruments, lesson planning, apply instructional strategies, create storyboards.
- Development: As a solo contributor, develop full learning modules from beginning to end (elearning, huddle content, ILTs, and so forth). Assist in the management of the LMS and develop weekly microlearning opportunities.
- Implementation: facilitate classroom and remote training classes as well as team huddles
- Evaluation: test trainees and report training satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Networking: Partner with stakeholders across the business to provide learning support. Be a professional partner when working with internal customers to solve business problems.
- Project Management: Manage and self-direct your own production in coordination with training leadership. Work collaboratively with training leadership to finalize key decisions.
- Growth and Development: Support the growth and development of other members of the team by providing peer-mentoring as appropriate and supporting internal personal development. Anticipate and implement feedback and provide feedback as needed.
- Expertise: Develop your own knowledge of processes and procedures so that you become a recognized source of information internally. This position requires up to 1 hour of phone work per week to maintain expertise.
- Knowledge Management: create, update and upload training and other material in Sharepoint or other applicable system.
- Other: Own and complete other tasks as assigned.
- Strong written and oral command of the English language; Editing and Chicago experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent experience in training development/instructional design; Masters degree is a plus
- 3+ years of experience with Instructional Design with 1+ years of experience with multimedia design and development; experience dealing with a global audience, especially ESOL, is plus
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning theories
- Ability to read and interpret technical and other complex tools and documents into material people will understand
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and group situations to internal or external clients
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote); SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with common software tools used in instructional design (e.g., Adobe Suite, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, etc.)
- Ability to learn on the fly to understand the StubHub business and performance objectives.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself