Marketing Manager BeneluxMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0015631 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
What will you do?
- Create innovative marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Execute SEM, emailing and affiliates advertising campaigns.
- Outcome of initiatives for major key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize investment and performance based on the insights.
- Contributing and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity.
- Analyze campaign performance and take actions
- Monitor and optimize our brand online reputation
- Negotiation skills: recruit new partner, negotiate and develop our Affiliation Program
- Work with the Country Manager, Senior Managers, Regional/International Marketing team, create and drive a localized a marketing strategy.
- Must be native or high level in Dutch and French. English is required and Spanish is a plus.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in related fields: Marketing, Business etc.
- Must have experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel
- Team player, good communication skills.
- Previous experience in eCommerce,specially with the Benelux market
- Experience with Affiliation Platform
- International work experience
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.