Partner OperationsMadrid, Spain Requisition Number R0029346
POSITION:Partner Operations Manager
ORGANIZATION: StubHub,www.stubhub.com(an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Spanish Operations Team at StubHub is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and flexible person with a excellent attention to detail to help contribute to our team in Spain. We are looking for an person with strong account management skills, who works proactively and collaboratively with Stubhub partners and core business teams, to ensure getting the best out of the people and projects assigned.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Build a detailed operational plan for each partnership: create detailed project plans that document, schedule, coordinate and track all teams’ tasks, dependencies and deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate the execution of the operational plan
- Map new events to ensure timely activation after they are created by the Event Operations
- Build upcoming events and for StubHub partners and anticipated future partners
- Monitor Partners Events to ensure our Catalog matches that of external partners
- Maintain internal documents with up to date information regarding operational aspects of our partnerships
- Data entry (contacts, deal updates, etc) into StubHub’s CRM tool
- Regular auditing of logistics and configurations for all partner events
- Assist with building and testing partner ticket templates and transactions
- Guarantee that every operational aspect of a deal is put in place and meets Stubhub’s and Partner’s quality standards.
- Self-identify operational deficiencies and take initiative to act accordingly and address with appropriate stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationship with internal teams to support the partner base.
- Minimum 3 + years in an operational role, preferably in the entertainment or ticketing industry (sports and/or music)
- Strong knowledge of the Spanish e-commerce landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Project management tools (Trello, Slack or similar)
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Experience of operating in a complex and busy environment
- Ability to make quick & effective decisions
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time; including weekends
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: