Quality Control SpecialistMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0016000
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Monitor daily interactions between Operations Department agents and StubHub customers.
- Designing the study sample used in the Quality Control process.
- Configure the Quality Control tool (meters, variables monitored, specific weight,, etc.)
- Prepare of the quality of service provided by the Operations Department agents.
- Prepare specific reports by thematic areas.
- Hold regular meetings with the Training Team with the aim to highlight the elements of improvement that can be addressed through training plans.
- Support the CS Quality Manager in establishing processes for improvement in the Quality Control procedures.
- Assist in the implementation process of the objectives in the area and monitor their compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Quality Control methods background.
- +3 years of experience in customer service mandatory.
+2 years of Quality Control Process experience mandatory.
Excellent English and Spanish level.
Excellent level in another language at least.
- Strong analytical abilities.
Overview of analytical validation and re-validation
Overview of monitoring data.
Ability to implement changes, updates and improvements in analytical methods.
Good knowledge of over the phone/email/chat customer service.
Initiative and problem solving skills.
Attention to detail
- Apermanent contract where you can develop a professional career within one of the most important international companies in the industry, with presence in more than 40 countries.
- Good working environment, young and international. The team is made up of 350 workers from more than 30 nationalities.
- English and other language courses.
- Extensive and continuous training in matters related to the job to facilitate your professional development.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.