Supply manager NetherlandsMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0016270 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
- Degree of any kind
-Dutch and English native speaking
TASKS TO BE DEVELOPED:
- Ensuring Ticketbis/Stubhub site has enough inventory with a wide range of events in order to offer a variety of choices to users.
- Achieving a “balance” between supply and demand on Ticketbis/Stubhub by ensuring the inventory and buyers are at its optimal state through constant/effective communication with various departments in the company and externally.
- Understand the sports and music landscape and be an “ear on the ground” for the most important events in the market.
- Build relationships with existing key suppliers in the market and identify and build relationships with new key suppliers.
-Look for new opportunities of supply.
- High level outbound activity (via phone, email, face to face meeting and travel) to maintain relationships with suppliers within the market.
- Monitor suppliers’ performances on Ticketbis.
- Implement incentive schemes to key suppliers.
- Monitor and observe the market during onsales so as to give advice and feedback to suppliers and other departments within the company.
- Seek for ways of improvement regarding our service, tools and seeking feedback from suppliers.
-Help other departaments to fulfill broken orders.
-Help sales department to fulfill their orders.
- Start ups
- Entertainment Industry
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.