Regional Manager Latin AmericaMexico City, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, San Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028039 Subsidiary StubHub
POSITION: Regional Manager Latin America, Stubhub International
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Regional Manager for Latino America is a full-time role, responsible and accountable for running the region and countries like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile…while being a key member of the StubHub’s Americas Leadership team. This position will be based in Mexico City (preferable) and will report into the VP and GM, Americas Region which spans the United States, Canada and Latin America (and is based in San Francisco).
The Regional Manager will lead the Latin America team, with a primary focus on Mexico, Argentina and Brazil, responsible for the growth and the region’s business development while managing the P&L. This leader will build exceptional partnerships with the different teams: Supply, Marketing, Transactional support, operations, Finance, HR to ensure seamless execution and the best numbers / results to meet our business objectives for LATAM.
This individual will also play a critical role defining the long-term strategy, vision and operating plan for the growth of StubHub international in LATAM. This role requires a collaborative, hands-on, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, welcomes the challenge and raise to the occasion.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships within the industry. She/ He will also have a deep business background, wide experience leading teams and a proven track record of building a successful and profitable business, develop a region at scale in a senior management role. The individual will have demonstrated success with innovating and implementing commerce solutions, especially those focused on ticketing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:.
- Responsible for building and managing an operating team, which will drive the Partnerships P&L business: build and develop a high-performing team that ensures the greatest satisfaction of our partners.
- Lead the implementation and execution of our business plan and LATAM strategy.
- Manage Activation and Operations Teams including four direct reports and team of 35 total, external and cross-functional teams to ensure that results and milestones are achieved
- Organize, activate & maximise deliverables – removing barriers, partnering with key stakeholders to drive business results
- Develop and launch results-oriented strategies to collaborate with marketing, supply, fulfilment to ensure the best business results within region.
- Support goal setting, business planning, and budgeting efforts.
- Defining clear objectives, milestones and measurements for business results, P&L, ensuring that these objectives are regionally and globally aligned, customer and fans focused and business driven
- Manage and coordinate the execution of the operational plan
- Measure and track progress against our business plan
- Self-identify operational deficiencies and take initiative to act accordingly and address with appropriate stakeholders within the company.
- Hire and help lead the regional teams.
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams within StubHub as well as serve as a primary point of contact with key prospects and partners for International commerce and distribution: build and maintain relationship with internal teams and other senior managers to support the partner base.
- Participate StubHub International leadership team and coordinate strategic planning with Marketing, Customer Service, Field Ops and other departments.
- Monitor KPIs and develop mechanisms for accountability
- Drive and articulate StubHub’s positioning within the Region.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 10 years of business development or partnerships experience in a consumer-related Ecommerce, Internet company or Marketplace with a strong preference towards someone with experience in sports, entertainment, music or ticketing.
- Master’s degree in business or relevant field a plus
- Senior management and P&L experience
- Experience in designing, implementing and executing business strategy. Experience in LATAM will be strongly desirable. Strong understanding of e-commerce and ticketing industry.
- Blend of analytical intelligence, outstanding operational skills and creative vision.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, making quick & effective decisions.
- Conscious of new directions in company strategy and completes work with this in mind.
- Experience managing large client accounts across several countries.
- Experience managing directly or indirectly large cross functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit with relentless drive AND a collaborative and positive attitude
- Experience managing the creative development process from concept through to implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Passion for music, sports and entertainment
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time; including weekends
English language proficiency and fluency in one other applicable language required (Portuguese, Spanish…
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself