Sales Operations ManagerMexico City, Mexico Requisition Number R0039485
At Vivanuncios, we know Real Estate. Vivanuncios enables Mexican Real Estate buyers and sellers to find success. Founded in 2006 and originally branded as Vivastreet, the website grew rapidly in Mexico and has become a top destination for Realters in MX.
About the team:
Classifieds is building the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are impassioned for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
The sales operations manager is our resident sales technology specialist and master of efficiency. You might have many roles (which continue to expand), at the core, duties can be summarized as:
- Lead CRM data.
- Improve efficiency by evaluating and implementing sales technology.
- Assist sales leaders take evidence - based decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to enable salespeople.
Here’s how the role can add tremendous value to Vivanuncios:
There are thousands of ways to use CRM systems, and every company can do it differently. As an extraordinary Manager, we expect you to make sure that CRM continues to work optimal for sales as time goes on. You will run lead lists, ensure that fields are updated accurately, find and delete duplicate leads, run custom fields, responsible for the API, handle lead assignment rules, automation, and more.
Evaluate and Implement a Sales Stack. There are many ways to improve salesteam efficiency. Sales acceleration tools can help reps link with more prospects, automatically log data in the CRM, route inbound callers to the right reps, prioritize sales leads, use email templates, and predict which companies to target. But, different tools will suit different organizations. We want you to add value by assessing and implementing the solutions that tackle problems and work well together, develop and lead a sales technology stack that’s right for our business.
Help Sales Leaders Make Smart Decisions! You will give a significant amount of value by creating the right dashboards for our organization. Different companies need and control different metrics. Therefore, you should ensure that the right reports and dashboards are in place to provide sales leaders with the ability to make informed decisions. You should also help leaders visualize data from Salesforce, marketing automation tools, and other platforms to fit company’s individual needs.
Partner with Marketing to Empower Sales. Marketers love creating awesome content for salespeople to use. The trouble is that salespeople often don’t know what content is available or how to optimal use content in the sales process. You will partner with marketers in order to guarantee reps know how to efficiently utilize content like eBooks, case studies, blogs, and videos and help create tools so that sales can easily access and employ content at the right time.
- Drive monthly forecasting for discrete and consignment orders, revenue, and consignment inventory development.
- Impress upon the organization and lead team the importance of crafting a positive customer experience.
- Supervise long term sales data
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data
- Assist marketing teams in resolving customer outreach methods
- Look after and assist with customer retention
- Train staff on new technology and software
- Assist with account management
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform experienced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Ability to problem tackle
- Sophisticated knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience within a hyper-growth environment.
- Prior experience with system implementations.
- Revenue recognition experience required.
- 5+ years of dynamic experience in operation in B2B and B2C business models.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and problem-solver.
- Organized and analytical.
- Ability to respond to, prioritize efficiently, and meet target times while maintaining the highest of standards for completeness and accuracy.
- Standout colleague with a positive demeanor.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about all things' revenue.
- Validated understanding of English and Spanish languages.
- Able to deal authoritatively, politely and thoughtfully with the public and coworkers.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Vivanuncios is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: