Acquisition ManagerMilan, Italy Requisition Number R0029488 Subsidiary eBay
eBay continues to concentrate on specific vertical product categories as part of our long-term growth strategy.
If you are ambitious and passionate about e-commerce, always striving to find the best deal and eager to engage with exceptional sellers then we want to hear from you.
The Acquisition Managers in eBay are deeply motivated individuals and constantly hunting for new opportunities to partner with new and existing vendors.
- Acquisition and development of qualified and high-potential sellers on the eBay platform.
- Management of a portfolio of sellers that meet and exceed the annual sales targets.
- Be a sales partner for new sellers who provide data-driven ideas and suggestions to improve their success on the eBay platform.
- Work closely with new sellers, informing them about the management and optimization of the eBay platform
- Learn and understand the specifics of their categories to identify brands, trends, seasonal items and ambitious prices, in order to give the right advice to sellers.
- Monitor the results of business development, analyze data, prepare reports for the sellers portfolio.
- Assign the right priorities to your time in order to achieve the goals in a context of strong critical metrics.
- University degree in Economics, Business Economics, Marketing or related academic qualifications.
- At least two years experience in the field of e-commerce or digital marketing.
- Experience in sales, telemarketing or telephone sales
- Both verbal and written communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts easily.
- Motivated, results-oriented and with a spirit of initiative to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to work in groups and under pressure.
- Proficient Excel user
- Fluent in Italian AND English
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: