Motors Sales & BizDev ManagerMilan, Lombardy Requisition Number R0026290 Subsidiary Kijiji
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
In Italy, eBay Classifieds Group is present with two brands: Kijiji.it, a horizontal player where you can find everything from jobs, housing, sofas and everything in between and automobile.it, the motors business where you can find over 160k new, used and km0 cars from thousands of dealers.
The Motors business is one of the pillars of the strategy of eBay Classifieds group in Italy. As the Motors Sales & Business Development Manager, you will lead a Sales Team and will report to the Head of Motors. You will also work closely with the Management Team of eBay Classifieds Italy, with the Motors Team and with other functions across the company, including B2B Marketing, Product Management and Customer Support.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Sales Team and their performance metrics
- Support the development of new products and marketing efforts to onboard new dealers and retain existing ones
- Support price setting and act as approver of special discounts for large customers
- Drive growth of Motors Classifieds sales revenues and dealer base
- Identify potential new revenue streams and build business cases around them
- Identify potential new partnerships in the industry, assess viability and negotiate agreements
- Represent eBay Classifieds in front of large Motors clients
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of eBay Classifieds’ approach to sales and business development in the Motors business
- Deliver insights about customer acquisition, market trends and competitive landscape to the Head of Motors and to the whole Management Team
- Help develop and execute the Motors strategy of eBay Classifieds Italy
- Ability to work independently (ideally experience in business development and/or strategy)
- Strong leadership skills (ideally experience leading a Sales Team)
- Strong presenting skills (ideally experience presenting to large/senior audience)
- Knowledge of and/or real passion for the automotive industry (ideally with a focus on retail sales)
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Management, Business administration, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Fluency in Italian and English
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself