Product Management - InternMilan, Italy Requisition Number R0032233 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
eBay is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. When you work for eBay, you become a part of a global company, sitting alongside the best and the brightest talent in the industry. eBay interns and new hires are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, creating new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you will work on here impacts the lives of millions every day.
Are you passionate about technologies and their application into online marketplaces? Do you love working in a dynamic environment?
Apply now to join the eBay Classified team in Milan, running Kijiji.it and automobile.it platforms. We are offering a 6 months internship in the product management team.
As an Intern in the Product Management Team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide second level support to Customer Support and Sales team, by having a deep understanding of the different platforms involved: automobile.it and Kijiji.it websites, Salesforce, the platform used by professional sellers to manage their inventory (Dealer tool) and the infostructure behind.
- Become a Dealer tool super user. You will be responsible of solving client issues on their inventory management and leads collection, if these are being raised by our customer support team. Activities of this type may include: investigation on data feeds in .xml format, debugging of data flow between different platforms by looking at data logs, contacting Dealer Tool central development team.
- Become Salesforce super user, mastering the “order to cash” flow of automobile.it paying customers. Tasks will include: monthly invoicing cycle, extract information about customers in forms of dashboards or reports, support global collection activities, support sales acquisition process, being the main point of contact for product with the central team based in Amsterdam for new features requests.
- Assist with any meaningful product and tech documentation.
- Understand the needs, challenges and expectations of professional customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Is about to / a recent graduated in Management or Management Engineering and is looking for an experience in Product Management in a tech company.
- Writes and speaks Italian and English fluently.
- Is self-dependent, curious, inquisitive and enjoys getting to the root of problems.
- Is tech savvy, interested in working closely with software engineers.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eCG Italy is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: