Applied ResearcherNetanya, Central District Requisition Number R0020210 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
With more than 100 million active users and hundreds of millions of active product listings, eBay is the world’s most vibrant and dynamic online marketplace.
Here at eBay, we do not have big data. We have HUGE data. So, if you are passionate about conducting research and working with real, live data of the largest inventory in the world, we are the right place for you!
eBay Israel Research team
Our team explores and provides solutions for extremely complex problems that huge data can bring by conducting research in the fields of Machine Learning, NLP and Information Retrieval. We work closely with the product teams in order to bring state of the art technology to production while publishing the scientific work in top-tier conferences (NIPS, WWW, WSDM, SIGIR, EMNLP, and others).
By being part of eBay Israel’s Research team you will be able to:
- Conduct world-class research in the area of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Solve complex problems for eBay's core product and see your work impacts billions of people around the world.
- Work with top scientists to conduct top of the line research.
- Be part of the next generation of eBay’s products.
Meet our Hiring manager and Head of EMEA Research:
- Proven experience in the fields of Machine Learning and NLP.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Combination of strong research & engineering skills.
- Experience in programming (Python and Java are a plus), machine learning and
- Experience in working in a complex production environment - a plus
- Publication record in machine learning or related conferences - a plus.
- Msc in a relevant domain is a must, Phd is an advantage.
View our accessibility infoR0020210